If you want to run miRNAFold with multifasta file, please click on the following link: NEW: Multifasta file
- The artificial sequence was created by the concatenation of human mRNAs and the insertion of 100 human pre-miRNAs.
- The mRNA sequences came from the Human genome (build 37.2) of the NCBI Website and the pre-miRNAs came from miRBase database (release 17).
- Pre-miRNA lengths are from 63 to 110 nucleotides and the start position of pre-miRNAs begins every 300 nucleotides, the first pre-miRNA starting at position 300.
- The total length of the artificial sequence is 30 500 nucleotides.
- Species: Homo sapiens
- Sequence size: 50001 nucleotides
- Species: Mus musculus
- Sequence size: 58001 nucleotides
- Species: Oryza sativa
- Sequence size: 30001 nucleotides